• Yes, 2v13 is now the latest (released yesterday).

Why does my app lag more when starting it locally from launcher app on the bangle.js as opposed to loading it via the web ide?

Did you run 'Storage -> Utils -> Compact' recently?

"Swipe keyboard": The blinking interferes with the input. When it blinks the swiping/drag is cut of and a character selected

That's odd - are you sure? definitely shouldn't be the case - and while what's drawn on the screen could stutter I don't believe that actually affects the shape that's recorded and sent to the recognizer.

But if you can make it better, PRs are always good :)

1. Thanks for clarifying!
    2. Tried that now, didn't make a difference (did it just the other day as well). The scrolling of letters definitely feel smoother/higher fps/more responsive when loading the code via web ide. It's not too bad either way, but the experience isn't as 'joyful' with the (small) extra lag.
    3. My mistake, you're right! For me the trace of my swiping is cleared but like you say, other than that the functionality is as intended.
    4. I'll see if I figure something out regarding the trace clearing with the marker. (I suspect the whole screen is redrawn every blink of the marker - I'll look at it)
About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started