• Hello @HughB,

I extended the original Anton clock and issued the pull request for this extended version. However, I also keep an independed "Anton clock with seconds" in parallel. It is exactly the same code, the only difference is the name of the settings file. I use that as long as the pull request has not gone through - and would continue from there if the request were torn down.

I don't think being "minimal" is a good design target for software (or, in fact, any system). "Functional" is a good one. Sometimes "functional" may mean "minimal" as good functionality comes from simplicity. In case of watches, personal preferences vary. I think, there is no reason to keep the watch face that basic in this case. I added a bunch of configuration options to make "Anton clock" versatile while keeping its best feature: Being very well readable even if the display is unlit.

If you don't do anything, "my" Anton clock 0.04 looks and behaves exactly like 0.03. But suddenly you have lots of configuration knobs to adjust it to your needs and preferences.

Best regards,
    Dirk

About