• Hello everyone,

It is always great to see that someone actually is interested in such work! I totally agree with some of the remarks and have adopted the following changes:

• Colorisation of seconds (and date) in seconds screen is configurable and disabled by default.
    • Presentation of date in seconds screen is configurable, seconds are centered if no date is shown.
    • Initlal settings are chosen in a way to pertain the original look (no seconds, long date format, uppercase)
    • Formatting is also tweaked a bit to resemble v0.03.
    • Added a README.md according to the "best practices" documentation.

I have not changed using the "Vector" font instead of the scaled "6x8" font for all non-"Anton" text. It just looks way better. Actually, this is what I really like about the Anton clock: It is really very well readable as it uses this large, clear font.

You might want to give it another try on

https://dirkhillbrecht.github.io/BangleA­pps/#

There, I do not only have it as an independent "Anton clock with seconds" (now in v0.08), but also as change to the "official" Anton clock in the way I issued it as pull request. Whether it should be such an extension or a new clock is still discussed in the github pull request. I would prefer it to be an update to the existing Anton clock as it really is exactly this: An update to the existing Anton clock.

Regards, Dirk

About