• I went back earlier and watched it again. You are exactly correct. The biggest problem I had was that I assumed that I would be sending the download to BT device named Bangle.js 31f1. In the video he does say to select DfuTarg and now that I know, it's obvious. (And sometimes what I think I know isn't correct. :)

And don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I have about 45 years of experience designing and programming systems that have microcontrollers built in, so I do understand that, when you are familiar with a system it is quite difficult to point out the things that you take for granted will fly right by the noob. I'm 73 and have been retired for about 8 years, so I'm rusty and not fully up to date on all the amazing growth and popularization of everybody building and programming gadgets. I love that and want to get back into it for fun instead of work.

I think this project is well run and the cost of the Banglejs 2 was amazingly reasonable. I'm going to toy around with some things to customize it for me.

The reason I wrote out all the steps I took was for me. The reason I posted it here was incase someone had the same problem it might be helpful. I always read the forums. You set me straight about the order of operations and Raik pointed out the DfuTarg name to connect to. So thanks again to both of you.

Peace, Love, Laughter,
    Rob:-]

About