• Thanks @David, if you do the reset without loading code and Bluetooth isn't working then at least it's doing the right thing (not loading any code, so we can rule out anything you installed on the Bangle).

It depends how willing to get deep into this you are, but you could wire up an SWD connection to your Bangle (https://www.espruino.com/Bangle.js2#hard­ware-swd). The easy solution is to use an nRF52DK as it 'just works' but you can just wire it up to a Raspberry Pi and mess around with software a bit.

If you could do that then you could try two things very easily:

• reading all of flash memory and sending it to me, so I can 'clone' your setup here and see if I lose bluetooth here
    • writing a totally clean Bangle.js image to your Bangle, which would rule out any corruption issues.

Right now, if it's not a hardware failure (which seems amazingly unlikely) it's possible that either the bluetooth stack got corrupted, or maybe the pairing information in flash memory got corrupted in such a way that the Bangle thinks it should be doing private advertising. But I won't know really until I get some data, or a device back here to test with.

Today, first response was "found EMSCRIPTEN2, vxxx. and did not connect

In this case it's because you clicked the Emulator button rather than Web Bluetooth. Maybe if you're still struggling you could start a new post though?

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started