• Hey @Gordon

Regarding switching the callbacks for an array buffer, can you suggest a way to handle the bit of code at line 40? Basically, I wire the LED matrix on the opposite side you are supposed to (the chip is meant to be on the back, but I make it so it sits under the LED matrix leaving me a flat back to mount easily) which means I have to do some shifting.

Basically what happens is, think of the image being in for segments, top left, top right, bottom right and bottom left, well with this wiring, the top left square swaps with bottom right, and top right swaps with bottom left. So you end up with 4 lots of 4x4 squares rendering correctly, but in the wrong order. In my original code then, I just shift things by 4 pixels, however once it's been converted to a uintarray, I don't know the right way to do this? I'm assuming it'll use some bitshifting, but after playing around with it before, I couldn't come up with the right shift (especially when you take the colours into account aswell).

You got any suggestions? (Likewise for the rotation too)

Matt

About