• Hi,
    as first thing I want to express my excitement when I noticed that recently so much development has taken place which makes the Bangle a really serious device.
    I just want to report this strange behavior that occurred to me yesterday. I had recently installed the new GPS Service Widget and also the BangleRun app. Because last weekend the GPS was not working for me before I went out for skiing yesterday I checked and updated both apps and also updated the GPS data with AsisstedGPS to get a quick fix. Then I went skiing, started BangleRun and after a while I had a fix. I had BangleRun turned on the whole time and when I came home I put the watch on my desk. In the evening, when I wanted to change some settings, I received the message that the launcher was not found.
    I do not know what caused this and thus do not know how to reliably reproduce this issue, but wanted to point this out here.
    Now today just before writing this I want into the App Loader to check on the watch so I can give a precise description, but what I found out was that some apps including BangleRun, GPS Service and Gadgetbridge amongst others were just gone. Also the locale settings were deleted because time displays wrong by -1 hour. Other apps like Weather widget are still there.
    Now I have no explanation for this, just an assumption that BangleRun must have overwritten something when logging the track. That is the closest guess I can make.
    I'll try to reset the watch now, reinstall all the apps and see if that can be reproduced (and I hope it was an exception).
    Sorry I cannot provide any more helpful details.
    Update: Just let me add that I am sure I was using firmware 2.08, flashed in November based on the file date on my tablet. Reflashing now anyway …

About