• Hi Gordon,

Do you know who maintains the GPS recorder App?

First I want to send my congratluations on the UI that draws the track. See screenshot.
    Really great job. This app deserves a good README file with screenshots, I'm happy to make a start on one.

Secondly I was trying to figure out the filename format for the track files. It seems they are meant to be of the format .gpsrcN where n appears to be 0,1...9,a,b.....z. I would like to add logging to the gpsservice widget and use the same format so that the track drawing feature can be used.

I wonder if a different filename format would be more user friendly, could I suggest gpslog.nn.csv Perhaps it would be usefult to have some standard filename formats for Pedometer, Heart rate and GPS logs.

Thirdly I encountered a problem when I tried to create a log. I set the track number to 1 and could not see a log file being created. Later on I discovered and odd looking filename and it clearly had gps log data in it. So I think there is some sort of defect here, if track 0 is skipped. (see screenshots).

Could you put me in touch with the person that developed GPS recorder ?

Thanks
    Hugh

1 Attachment

• thumbnail_IMG_20210121_234336.jpg
About