• Hi
    I made that attached bangle Dock after seeing @Gordon awesome wood one so I just want to show that off to start :-P

Due to lock down my bangle spends most of its time in this dock so I want to make a more elaborate app to go with it rather than the current Dock app, which is fine but I feel is meant for when you have things to monter.
    Current list of possible features.
    1) start the app when places in charger dock (should be easy with the current Dock code)
    2) simple clock (like the one currently done in Dock app, but bigger)
    3) Move widgets to the left-hand side of the screen (now top in the dock). - I am not sure how to do this one? Is there a universal value for the widget bar that can be changed by other apps?
    4) have notifications pop up on this repositioned widget bar
    5) Power saving -I know it will be on change anyway but was thinking of having a setting for times when the led brightness is lowered to 0.2, i.e. during the middle of the night

The point is to make the bangle into more of a smart bedside clock when it is the dock.
    I have let to start working with bangle code so I wanted to check if I was attempting a bit more then was currently posable with the widgets etc?
    Either way, something to do during lockdown so happy new year everyone.

1 Attachment

• IMG_20201231_105112-COLLAGE.jpg
About

Avatar for DrBard @DrBard started