You are reading a single comment by @Kowsoleea and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • First of all, thank you for providing us with the Bangle in these trying times. We are being confined to Home for the next few weeks. Having something to experiment/play with really helps.

Today, as a kickstarter-backer I received two watches. One of then works fine. On the other I did a firmware update. I used the file: espruino_2v04.409_banglejs.zip. After the update the watch shows a b/w logo and (small print...) > - bluetooth, which is all it does more or less.

I tried to connect to it with the App-Loader. It cannot read the 'My Apps' list (Unexpected response). I tried checking the browsers console. The last line in there reads:
    Unable to decode "", got SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input (puck.js:362)

When connecting using the WEB-IDE I get (lower left corner of the screen):
    CONNECTED TO WEB BLUETOOTH, BANGLE.JS 1C28 (NO RESPONSE FROM BOARD)

It seems like the watch is 'dead'??? Pressing B1+B2 and releasing in the right order gets the watch in DFU Mode, so I could flash something else, If only I knew what to flash...

Thanks in advance for any help! I hope you all are well and safe.
    Cheers

About

Avatar for Kowsoleea @Kowsoleea started