• Fri 2019.07.26

@user101989, Clever to adapt the Espruino Data Collection example adding data logging, visual feedback and use Bluetooth as a delivery means. A working complete solution nicely done!

This is not necessary, and I am being real picky here, are L26 & L27 both needed, as it appears to be the same instruction, and I'm guessing one or the other isn't providing any use? In one, a string representation of hex zero is sent, the other a decimal representation.

Did the Arduino documentation or sensor docs have any detail on what the argument for the write parameter should be? Normally, hex values are sent and not a string representation.

It might be that const Temp_Reg = '0x00'; should really be const Temp_Reg = 0x00; making the request only require one write. i.e. L27 isn't really needed? Same for L3

One could spend hours attempting to 'fine tune' but it is really up to you. Nice project concept, and a complete project solution. Be proud that you were able to conquer and solve yourself.

About