• Thanks, Gordon. I did eventually see that I was loading the module onto my PC and not the puck, and wound up (kind of) getting things to work. Perhaps you can answer a couple of FYI questions:

1) The general reason I'm doing all these flips and twists is because I'm trying to save as much flash memory as possible, so I was trying to get around saving the module to flash since it would be written to RAM anyway (does that all make sense?) I'm working on a project where the puck will regularly log things like temperature and GPS location over a month, maybe longer, and might not have a connection during that to transfer those measurements elsewhere.

2) Just out of curiosity, if I continue with my crazy idea of writing the module directly to puck RAM, are there some commands to tell the puck that the module code should be in a separate namespace/module (similar (I think) to require("Storage").write("module" ... )

I did get the module to work by using a JavaScript fetch in my PC application to get your code in https://www.espruino.com/modules/GPS.minĀ­.js and write it to the puck, first writing a command "var exports = {}" but it seems that might mess things up if I ever needed to load another module which used exports (or at least exports.connect).

About