You are reading a single comment by @matheuscastello and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • That's great! Looks like it was a pretty smooth port too - just requiring that tweak to jsnative.c

I'm a bit unsure about pulling this code directly into the main Espruino repo for the moment though - I've been trying not to add support for new platforms because what usually happens (eg. with the Atmel SAM2x port) is a proof of concept gets merged and then the port just sits in Espruino's source, completely unmaintained.

I really wish you wouldn't remove the Espruino is Open Source. Our work is supported only by sales of official boards and donations line though - it's frustrating for everyone that's worked on Espruino for the last 6 1/2 years when you spent 15 days on the port and think that suddenly none of that matters any more.

• Hi Gordon,

I understand your position, I will keep it in my Github, and will continue the work on it, but also depend on the feedback and use of the community.

Sorry about the donations message, it was not my intention depreciate anyone work, I will remove the HFIVE1 from the list that not show the message in the next RC.

About