• @pacogh, urvw.

Which post was actually helping you? ...because I noticed that I gave you the link to the conversation that was using the existing module, and the change/addition was done separately in order to avoid polling / full scans. But there is another conversation that just deals with port expander in general: Exploring adding setWatch/clearWatch (interrupt handling) to MCP23017 (MCP2308) Portexpander Ports. In this conversation I worked through the module and made some changes and additions.

Therefore, the question again, which post was it, that was instrumental to get your application working?

...some fine 'fine print': Btw, if you give the uploaded file the extension .js, default browser configuration let's you look right into the file. If you want to embed code in the post, prefix it with an empty line and a line with 3 backwards ticks, and also end it with with an extra line of 3 backwards ticks and an empty line (you can also click the [ </> code ] button in the post editing pane menu bar / on top of the text edit area and replace enter code here with a copy of your code from the IDE code editor.

About

Avatar for allObjects @allObjects started