You are reading a single comment by @hutu and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi Gordon,

I have pulled your latest commit and compiled it without errors without any modification. thanks for your great support :)

but still questions and doubts:

1.I have double checked the data sheet of STM32F411VET6, the ADC number is only 1, but if I revise the adc number to 1, the compilation error as attached screen shoot of adc-numbers.

2.I have downloaded from ST website and put the startup_stm32f411xe.s file into targets/lib/stm32f4 folder. if use it, the build will be failed at the final link stage. switch to startup_stm32f401xx.s without issue. see attached screen shoot startup_stm32f411xe-linker-error.

3.I find an error in stm32f411.csv(one line with eventout/adc1_9 instead of eventout,adc1_9, cause the index out of range error), after this error be corrected, I met another error, seems link to ADC, no matter put adc number as 2 or 1, switch the startup files, it's the same error message, see attached screen shoot of error-with-stm32f411-csv. switch back to stm32f40x.csv or stm32f401.csv, they are working.

1 Attachment

• error-with-stm32f411-csv.png
About