• Thank Robin for your answer,
    It may makes sense to not remove a listener that is currently executing, but I don't see how it is supposed to be done in practice. How can I call removeListener from outside the callback at the right moment (after wifi connected), without having a timer or another callback ? The example at http://microcosm.app/out/HSn2h is theorical, in practice you want to wait to receive the data before removing the listener (from inside the callback).
    I tried what you suggest with no change, usin "wifi.removeListener("connected",f);" instead of "require("Wifi").removeListener("connect­ed",f);".
    I tried also like this :

setTimeout(function(){require("Wifi").re­moveListener("connected",f);},50);

This give time for the first callback calls round to happen (connected1 to connected4), but then again the call remove f function callback and all following callbacks. The process is not only halted, but callbacks get removed. I can see each callbacks left with

E.getSizeOf(global["\xFF"].modules.Wifi,­3);

So next "connected" trigger only the first callback.

My workaround now is to manage myself my wifi listeners and subscribe only one callback, or else when I can I subscribe listeners in the reverse order I plan to unsubscribe them. But I am left with the feeling that something is wrong and I can't put the finger on it.

Sofyen

About

Avatar for Polypod @Polypod started