• Hi Gordon, Me again! I don't understand anything aboutthis device ! It's working all the week-end perfectly until I removed the Battery, to test with a multimeter (ohm meter) The push button type N/O type or N/C type. We need a external Push button. Then re-insert Batt. Impossible to make it work again. Windows don't want to pair it (say bad driver vesrion), it see it but don't want to pair. So I tried with my MAC, same thing. My android same thing. Don't ask if a other bluetooth device is still trying to connect or connected to the device, I always take care to put them off. So I have flash Firmware again. Retry on Windows, don't want to pair it, Win Espruino app doesn't see it also! So tried on the MAC with WEB IDE. It see it and connected on it, reprogrammed spacebar command in it. Impossible to make it work again on my MAC... It's really hard to paired it also. This time each time I'm trying to pair it the three LED flash for 1 or 2 seconds following by a fast flash of red led. It never happend before when I made it work and from beginning of my experimentations with Puck.Js. I've restarted many time My MAC and My PC during my debug process....
    Question, When removing battery we loose all data javascript previously programmed in it right ?
    Do you have same device but with WIFI communication ?

About

Avatar for user76952 @user76952 started