user76952

Member since May 2017 • Last active May 2017
  • 0 conversations
  • 10 comments

Most recent activity

• in Puck.js

Hi Gordon,

Since I've flash the 1.92 frimware my MAC do not see it. My android yes... You have to know I have a hold IOS so I use a bluetooth USB dongle to make it work... Any advise?

• in Puck.js

Afffff!You're Right Grodon, I apologize....Didn't see the entire file title in the Android file download listing, I really tought I had downloaded the good file... All is good now, Firmware suppose to be flash... Will now retry to make work the project with windows... Thank you so much for your support and your patience...details! All are in details! :)

• in Puck.js

Hi Gordon, Thanks again! I've removed Puck.js and I've also put Bluetooth off on my MAC to be sure. Yes I see the Red light when hold button and replace battery. When I connected it via NRF connect it become blue, no problem! Once I try to flash the firmware with the 1.92 zip file, it don't works....Upload Failed!

• in Puck.js

Hi Gordon, thanks for tips, I've tried all of them, but nothing to do.... The actual Firmware is 1.88. I've also tried with replacing by a new battery... And Sorry I wrote Bonded but the DFU is Not bonded!

• in Puck.js

I'm dropped... I've downloaded the NRF connect app on my android, I see the DFUTARG now, all is good but connect to it and try to upload firmware with 1.92.zip file, it say DFU file error BONDED... I follow instructions and do exactly like in the video tutorial!!!! ? Please Help :)

• in Puck.js

....see updated next post

• in Puck.js

Hi Gordon ok I find the good code :

var kb = require("ble_hid_keyboard");
    NRF.setServices(undefined, { hid : kb.report });

function btnPressed() {
      // Send 'spacebar'
      kb.tap(kb.KEY[" "], 0, function() {

});
    }

// trigger btnPressed whenever the button is pressed
    setWatch(btnPressed, BTN, {edge:"rising",repeat:true,debounce:50})­;

Working on my MAC '' SPACEBAR '' then connect to windows but it don't work on Win10 any tips or comments. Can I program it on Mac and make it work on win10 ?

• in Puck.js

Hi Gordon, Thank again... could you be more specific please : Here's my lines : it don't take it : var kb = require("ble_hid_keyboard");
    NRF.setServices(undefined, { hid : kb.report });

function btnPressed() {
    // Send 'spacebar'
    kb.tap(kb.KEY[" "]{

});
    }

// trigger btnPressed whenever the button is pressed
    setWatch(btnPressed, BTN, {edge:"rising",repeat:true,debounce:50})­;

• in Puck.js

Hi Gordon, thanks for answer I make it work, I didn't know Espruino Web app should be open and connected to work... So It's working with my Mac, but unfortunately not working on windows 10. I mapped a S to test because I don't find HID code for spacebar key. So two questions : What is the HID code for Spacebar ? And there's a way to make it work on windows ? Espruino app working on Windows I can upload code on it, the app see Puck.js device but for Mapping HID keyboard keys, it don't work.

• in Puck.js

Hi Gordon,

I've read this post and make it work, thank you!... I would like to know something... We can read the caracter with espruino Web app but it is not usefull.... My project is to send a keyboard key (spacebar) to my Winodws software or send sapcebar command via a Android wifi remote app that control this same software by acquiring windows keyboard shortcuts. How can we achieve it ? Any help will be appreciates, if working we probably need some more Puck!

Actions