You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi,

It looks like the OS on my build PC is too old to be able to easily build Puck.js images, so until I fix it I'm just attaching one here... Just download it on to your phone and install it the same way you did with 1v89.

Improvements are:

• Fixes for Promise.all (passing in non-promises, pre-resolved, and ordering) (fix #976)
    • Fix arrow function bug when parsing multiple arguments
    • Allow Modules.addCached to take a function (makes module loading more memory efficient)
    • Re-add Espruino's old rand function (so no malloc, and ~1kB RAM, ~3kB ROM saved)
    • nRF5x: Ensure 'NRF.sleep' works even when connected
    • Fix bug when using >32 bit integers as array indices (fix #984)
    • Fix bug when parsing '.catch' while not executing (fix #989)
    • Stop PWM 'glitching' when moving from a nonzero value down to 0 (partial #991)
    • nRF5x: Add multi-channel hardware PWM (fix #991, fix #972)
    • 'dump()' now outputs code written with E.setBootCode as well (fix #999)
    • nRF5x: Remember advertising information even after softdevice reboot (fix #997)
    • nRF51: Remove heap placeholder on nRF51 as not needed since no malloc. Increase nRF51 var count (fix #985)
    • nRF5x: 'connect' event now contains address of device that has connected, and fix docs
    • nRF5x: Add a 'NRF.disconnect' function to disconnect a client that has connected to Puck.js

So assuming this works well - which I think it will, I'll release a version 1v90 tomorrow.

Let me know how it goes!

1 Attachment

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started