• Dude, I didn't mean to piss you off.

I have to be careful with the code I post so I can protect the IP of the product being developed. I have tried to implement your suggestions and have fed back results.

I very much appreciate all your help Gordon, and have expressed that. I understand how busy you must be and how annoying constant questions are from a "newbie" who doesn't have as much knowledge of the subject matter as yourself, I get that in what I do, so I'm trying to structure help requests and feedback on implementing your suggestions as well as I can.

In a previous post I did ask if I could send you the entire code "as is" to your email (for security reasons) rather than listing it all here, so that you could see the full structure as opposed to snippets but had no response from that so have had to keep posting piecemeal bites of code. I apologise if this approach has angered you.

I don't recall an offer to fix my code if I'm honest but maybe I missed that or misread a post, and neither did I ask you help me start again from scratch. I have stripped down what I believed to be the relevant parts and posted them for you, so to hear you say I couldn't be bothered is a little unsavoury. I did also say I was open to suggestions and if that is "go away and don't bother me again" than so be it.

Thank you for your time thus far.

About

Avatar for pwhitrow @pwhitrow started