• :) Yes, but (Tessel seems to have more serious problems right now)[http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f32f­c2fe1a1f2c3463a081e4b&id=1724218942&e=c1­b9368332] so they may not be thinking about WiFi reliability just yet.

I've talked to the guy who made the CC3000 module for Adafruit, as well as the people who did the EmbeddedAdventures one (they wrote their own driver) and a few people who have tried to use them - nobody has anything good to say about CC3000.

I'd be more interested in how Spark Core were getting on - but my understanding is that they had direct input from TI to help solve their problems (possibly because they were one of the first high profile users). Despite repeated attempts I haven't got a single reply out of TI though (I guess I'm not important enough), so I'm pretty fed up with the whole situation.

It is possible that new firmware on the CC30o0 module itself might help (as all the modules seem to ship with out of date firmware) - but really the only way to do that is to try and add a firmware updater inside Espruino.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started