You are reading a single comment by @stephaneAG and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi everyone !

I recently had some fun in writing Illustrator plugins, so I decided it was time to take some .. time ( ^^) to actually use it to do Illustrations ;)

As I also use a lot 123DCircuits ( neat tool for circuit stuff thx to Autodesk ), I'll try to "forward" that up to the interested ones ( if it's possible to add it to the available stuff -> see FAKE ui screenshot ;p )

On the said "Espruino Mimetism", it's just a bunch of code that aims to have interactive Espruino ( Original & Pico) SVGs.

Aside from blinking/pulsating the LEDs, when writing the POC I had in mind all those times where I didn't have my Pico handy & needed to test some code's logic better than in my browser ..

I also still think that it'd be pretty neat to visualise some pins activity, have a layout of the pins used for a particular project, search the pins & filter those that supports specific stuff, .. and why not connect real peripherals to a virtual Pico ( ex: using the Chrome Serial stuff to talk with real TTL devices or use an actual Pico to draw on a canvas LCD, .. ) ? or render a real Pico's activity in the SVG ?

Last but not least, it could be used as Illustrations of the connected board(s) in the Web IDE, be used within tutorial to represent the connections, or be used in an interactive presentation of the board(s), ..

So, hoping it'll reveal itself useful, here you have it ( attached stuff )

ps: the .ai seems to have some troubles getting there, so you'll find them, as well as the poc code, hosted at the following url github.com/stephaneAG/Espruino_tests/tre­e/master/EspruinoMimetism

Cheers,

3 Attachments

• niceAdditionsTo123DCircuits.png
    • Pico.png
    • Espruino.png
About

Avatar for stephaneAG @stephaneAG started