You are reading a single comment by @JumJum and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Some time ago, there was a service to create specific LUA-Firmware for ESP8266 online.
    Target of my project is to create something similiar for Espruino.
    A first early version is running online, see a short video.

Before going next steps, I would like to get some comments/feedback/what_ever.
    Available functions:

• supports PICO, EspruinoBoard, ESP8266. Others are easy to add, but there are some other items on my todo list to be solved before
    • select a board and change default settings. For example, if you don't need crypto, uncheck it
    • define a blacklist of jsvascript command, you will not need in your firmware version
    • add extensions from other sources, right now they are on the server only. I'm working on extension for github.
    • save your settings in a project on your computer for sharing or reuse with new JS_version of Espruino
      If you want to do some testing, please let me know. Actual version is still under heavy development, therefore I would like to minimize number of users until it is more stable ;-)
About

Avatar for JumJum @JumJum started