You are reading a single comment by @arcenon-scan and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hey guys this is great stuff. I'm a total electronics noob so I've been studying a lot the last couple of weeks. Boy do I wish that I listened in class before. Haha. Guess I was too caught up in music at the time. The LED strips are cool but it would cast a shadow in the tube, that's why I opted for individual bulbs soldered together in a long chain but will definitely use those for a future project that popped in my head. Man. These microcontrollers are awesome. Now I'm thinkin up of all kinds of stuff to do!

Yes a big boy toy for a little girl. Mainly, I just want to see her face when she ignites this sucker and then the faces of all the other kids (including the ones by heart) when she goes and shows it off. I'm also gonna be using polycarbonate for the blade (1/8) thick wall and 1" OD so she can whack it on a steel bar if she wants. Thanks guys. This is definitely a lot of help. I'll be back with more questions another day hehe. Cheers!

About