• I also sell assembled (and bare) breakout boards for logic level MOSFETs compatible with the 3.3v logic level of the Espruino; As many of you may have noticed, there is a serious dearth of MOSFETs that work with 3.3v or less on the gate available in through-hole packages - while there is no shortage at all of ones in SMD packages.

These SOT-23 breakouts (with included gate pulldown resistor) are as easy to work with as the classic TO-220 package (same 0.1” pin spacing) - and you can get SOT-23 mosfets rated for operation with a gate voltage of as little as 1.8v!

If you need more current, I sell a beefier 4-channel MOSFET breakout board. As these are larger fets, these are available with the (recommended) gate resistor to limit the current while charging/discharging the gate. These are rated for 20v, 20A, which is enough for almost any project. Coming soon - an even beefier version of the 4-channel MOSFET breakout board!

I also sell these cute little proximity/touch sensor boards based on the MTCH101. They have an open drain output and run at 2-5v Vcc. There are plenty of similar boards that have an integrated sensor (just a conductive circle or square) printed on the PCB. What sets these apart is that they do not have an integrated sensor - you can connect them to any conductive object as the sensor. They are proximity sensors, not touch sensors, so you can cover the sensor up with non-conductive material, and it will still work. The larger the conductive object used as the sensor, the more sensitive it is (very large objects make it so sensitive that’s not usable, though). The open drain output has an integrated 10k pullup resistor, and the board has a small trimpot to adjust sensitivity.

About

Avatar for DrAzzy @DrAzzy started