• Yup, that's the protocol I used. I also have a slower one in the comments somewhere, but it actually didn't work as well with long batches of 0's or 1's with some receivers due to the AGC getting confused)

I think this is the working transmit code (and pre compiled-js receive code - I haven't gone back to try it out with "compiled") I used to test that:

https://github.com/SpenceKonde/AzzyProje­cts/blob/master/433mhz/espruino_RFtxrx21­.js

I suspect it would now work much better with compiled JS, especially with a SYN470-based superhet receiver with data-squelching enabled, probably even well enough for practical use. I'm having some SYN470 boards made that will break out the pins used to set configuration parameters, and pads for a resistor if you want to squelch (what a fun word to say and type - and that's what the manufacturer calls i too). I think with 5meg squelch I was getting a single spurrious output every few seconds, instead of... a lot more without it, and TONS more, enough to hang the espruino, with the superregenerative receivers (which also have poor range).

About

Avatar for DrAzzy @DrAzzy started