• AT commands are clearly the way to go but I don't know any of the things that I need to know to go forward here.

Where can I go for information about making an AT+ command set?

Like, what should I call the commands?
    What are the conventions? What for newlines? What to do to signify a successfully received message?

What is LLAP?

What do you mean about hex characters? Oh shit, I can't just send the binary? This is increasingly becoming a huge fucking deal?

How do I get hex characters out of a serial stream and back into normal text? Do I need separators?

How does CTS/RTS work? I don't have pins, I spent hours designing a board and those pins, the tighest board I'd ever designed because I had so much other stuff on the board to fit but I used all the last pins for indicator leds,. How does CTR/RTS work? I would need to reroute everything, I guess I coudd do that, but I don't know how CTS/RTS work?

What sort of commands should I use for AT command set? I don't really know how AT commandset works, or what the guidelines for making it are? Is newline \r or \r\n or \n\r or \n? How do I send data that's a newline?

Man... I thought I understood what I was doing here---- I clearly have no clue :-(

About

Avatar for DrAzzy @DrAzzy started