You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • It looks promising in the first image - the terminal sends some commands when it starts up, but there is some garbage at the end (it's not that some other app played a notification sound or something like that?).

I wouldn't bother with the Orion plugin for now - it just complicates matters. All it does is dumps text into the terminal window - which you could do just by pressing keys on your keyboard.

The lack of two-way comms could be because your input volume and input source wasn't set correctly? You want the input volume at 100% (not amplified). You can test it out by opening the terminal webpage and then issuing Serial1.print("Hello World") from the Web IDE.

Also, did you really want the balance over to once side? I'm not sure if that would help.

In the code that you'd made, you could try adding audio_serial_invert=true. It might help as it could be that the sound output is inverted?

I don't suppose you have an oscilloscope? It might help to see what's going on...

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started