You are reading a single comment by @stephaneAG and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi there !

Sorry for the delay, I had review your answer but didn't have the time to invest more the subject / writing back to you ( .. )

I guess I'll be opting for analog circuits controllable via Arduino/Espruino, or even use the uCs to modify the output in some way ( using PWM & some ADC/DAC stuff ( .. ) )

I recently ( yesterday ) had one guitar pedal enclosure drilled to be able to fit components in it, & as soon as I achieve a neat little circuit for audio, I plan to use the second one I have to do as explained with uCs ;)

Still, the need for flexible wires ( & correct diameter drills ) is coming, as well as maybe the PCB one ( the enclosure I'm using is actually quite tiny ), & but I'll be able to purchase some of that stuff soon, hopefully :)

Last but not least, I heard about Espruino pico today on hackaday, and all I got to say is "Congratulations!" [ & thanks for that neat littl' uC in js ;p ]

follows, my first implm of a guitar pedal, quite basic, but you know how first times are ;D

I'll be back as soon as I can ( .. )
    Thanks again, I wish you luck ( but do you need any ? ;p ) for the Pico ;p
    +

2 Attachments

• guitarPedal_001_smallEnclosure.JPG
    • guitarPedal_001_smallEnclosure_inside.JPG
About

Avatar for stephaneAG @stephaneAG started