Hi, I'm curious as to how people use their Bangle.js device. I've seen the various tutorials and browsed the app loader - but how are you using all of this in your day-to-day? I understand the answer for some may be that you're part of building the project / developing apps, etc.
I'm just an "ordinary user" and have to date not contributed anything except buying it. I got mine over a year ago and this is how I've ended up using it:
- Time and date, including week numbers (I find it convenient
sometimes to use a watch for this as picking up a phone for any
reason in a meeting can be seen as being distracted)
- Step counter, but only on a per-day basis - I have not figured out how to view trends in any meaningful way
- Message notifications when I'm at work and have my personal phone on silent, then I still get notified on my wrist if someone writes me.
- Tracking runs using the timer function (distance never worked for me, GPS never starts)
- Doing HIIT intervals (using the Speech Timer app)
- Setting simple timers for other things
- Moon phases
I'm curious about your uses!