user156090

Member since Jul 2023 • Last active Mar 2024
  • 0 conversations
  • 7 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Thanx for taking care of!
    I'd love to give it a try, but (and this is most probably an idiots question), could I install the nightly parallel to stable release an connect the bangle to both?

• in Bangle.js

That is what I found weird, too.
    To my best knowledge the watch is paired correctly and the app states to be connected as I start the download. Somewhen in that process it does disconnect tough, as I figured out lately.

Tried another time - 7:20pm multiple "malformed json" errors:
    -unterminated object...
    -expect '.' after...
    -names must be strings...
    -expected literal value...
    -unterminated string...
    -unterminated object at character...

attached another log, looks different now. Hope this helps.

• in Bangle.js

Oh, and just to clayfiy, the device is not only stuck in the effort to synchronize. It is doing do in vain.

• in Bangle.js

Hi there,
    please do excuse, real life got me distracted .... sorry. I am overwhelmed how quick you guys are responding and trying to help!
    Here is the Log I created. I do find it irritating. The device stated several JSON errors, still none are there in that file. But plenty of information not connected to the bangle.
    Anyway here's the log: (at 6p.m. I tried to synchronize)

• in Bangle.js

Sorry to reopen this quite old post,

but I do experience several, different malformed json errors, too quick for me to read the pop ups. Additionally (or corresponding???) there is some very strange behavior. No activity is downloaded except for the past few minutes but the app loops into "fetching activity" for ever (tried 24h...) and is unstoppable. Even if I try to force terminate the app, it keeps going. Need to restart the phone to end this, as soon as I open the app it starts over again.

This is going on for a few months now, I was hoping some update might deal with the problem, which it didn't, so I decided to post.

-Bangle.js Gadgetbridge 0.79.1 (F-Droid)
    -I'd love to post Bootloader and Firmware version but right now the watch won't connect at all (although I states to be connected in the app, as well as 'fetching activity').
    To the best of my knowledge both are up to date.
    -Fairphone FP2
    -Lineage OS 18.1

Any help is very much appreciated.

• in Bangle.js

Cool!
    Thanks for the hint, good to hear.
    Looking forward to the solution.

• in Bangle.js

I experience a similar behaviour on two different Bangles. Step count is working fine on the device, rarely transmitted to gadgetbridge, if at all, altough conected 24/7. Clock does not freeze. Notifications seem OK (mostly). Tried several different settings in Gadgetbridge, basicall allowing / enabeling anything...

Device: Bangle.js 2
    Phone OS: Lineage 18.1 latest update
    Device is updated via gadgetbridge, android integation is installes, no further apps so far.

@gordon : I have no idea what your suggestion means (sorry...).

Actions