user150339

Member since Oct 2022 • Last active Oct 2022
  • 0 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

I had connected the watch with my smartphone via gadgetbridge. When it no longer worked, I had switched the whitelist to off, bluetooth on the watch as well as on the smartphone off and on again, without effect. The Bangle.js 2 is not displayed.
    Then I rebooted, went into dfu mode, but no other/new device was displayed on my smartphone, especially not DfuTarg. So I also could not connect via nrf connect.

I tried the same with my laptop to make sure it's not the smartphone. I had also turned off the clock completely once and turned it back on.

• in Bangle.js

The Bangle.js 2 was purchased through berrybase in March 2022, so it's still relatively new. I'm not sure if it's still under warranty or something, but before I open a ticket there, I wanted to make sure it's not a resolvable problem. Would there be anything else I could try?

In DFU mode, DfuTarg does not appear anymore. Over a week ago it still worked.

• in Bangle.js

I unfortunately also have problems with bluetooth connection on my bangel.js 2 :(

In normal mode I can no longer get a connection, Whitelist is now off, Passkey still none and BLE on. Nevertheless it is not displayed via bluetooth.
    If I restart it and go into DFU mode, it is also not displayed in nrf connect. A week ago everything was working fine. I had not updated firmware in that time nor installed or changed anything.

Actions