RomanistHere

Member since Aug 2022 • Last active Aug 2022
  • 1 conversations
  • 4 comments

dev

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

I tried "recorder" and "gps recorder" apps, but only once. Probably needs more testing

• in Bangle.js

How long does your battery last usually when not using GPS?

with BLU off and nothing but pedometr and clock working - around a month

It should list compatible belts.

Thanks, didn't notice

• in Bangle.js

Hey guys, I'm wondering if someone came up with a stable set up for 2-3 hours cycling. I'm talking about GPS + heart monitor. I had high hopes for GPS location and detecting current speed, distance and other stuff based on it, but if I set up GPS measurements every 10s, my battery drains in like 40 minutes. True, that for average distance/speed for a few hours ride measurements every minute or 2 would be enough, but it will never give the actual current speed. I wanted to write an app for that, but since it's going to work only for 40 minutes, it doesn't make a lot of sense. Note: I don't want to use phone (through bridge) for it. I wouldn't need a watch if I wanted to.

Another thing is heart rate. Because of vibrations and idk why it could show something like 190 bpm and then 15 in the range of a few minutes. I understand, that watch is not the best thing to measure your heart rate. Probably someone used some heart sensor like for example like this one: https://support.polar.com/uk-en/support/­H10_heart_rate_sensor and managed to connect it to Bangle.js.

I would very much appreciate if you shared your experience with any of these problems or recommendations.

Actions