user148386

Member since Aug 2022 • Last active Mar 2024
  • 5 conversations
  • 28 comments

Most recent activity

• 29 comments
  • in Bangle.js

I forgot to add the "long-lon" mapping in that pr and it is already merged.
    I created a new one for this change https://codeberg.org/Freeyourgadget/Gadg­etbridge/pulls/3019

• in Bangle.js

@HughB @halemmerich To use the gps data from Gadgetbridge, you need to activate it in the settings of the Banglejs device of the Gadgetbrdige as well as in the settings of the "Android" app on the banglejs device. The default values are set to false, so it is not possible to accedentily activate this feature.

Also @halemmerich, another advantage of the gps data from the Gadgetbridge is that we can use the GPS data of the current network (which is not possible on the bangle device). Therefore we can get gps data, even if ther is no connection to any gps sateliets.

• in Bangle.js

I found some bugs in the Gadgetbridge app aswell as in the "Android" app on the banglejs device.

The bug on the Gadgetbridge was, that the GPS_PROVIDER when the NETWORK_PROVIDER should have been used to get the gps data. Therefore the GPS data wasn't updated if you don't have a connection to some GPS sattelites. I fixed it and you can find the PR here

The bug on the Banglejs "Android" App was that the received data was published on the "gps" event. However the normal event used by the build in gps chip is the "GPS" event. I changed therefore the event to match the event used by the build in gps chip.
    Also, the retrieved JSON object form the Gadgetbridge contained the longitude value under the key "long". To match the object structure of the gps data comming from the gps chip(which uses the key "lon"), i added a mapper to map the longitude correctly. You can find the PR for that here

If you have time please take a look. @Gordon if it is not to late i would suggest to wait until the fix of the Gadgetbridge app is merge before releasing a new version of the Banglejs-Gadgetbridge app, so that this fix is also included.

• in Bangle.js

Yesterday, the Gadgetbridge PR was merged, so this should now be included in the next release of the app.

• in Bangle.js

That solved the problem, thanks.

• in Bangle.js

Here is the screenshot of the screen

• in Bangle.js

I added the extra load between the drawString methods but with no success.

I did some extra testing and i found out that it dose not happen for every widget. I had the widget "A Battery Widget (with percentage)" and it happend there after the redraw.
    It also happened with the widget "Calendar Widget", but it didn't occure witht the widgets "Battery Level Widget (Vertical)", "Battery Level Widget (with percentage)", "Battery Level Widget" or "Bluetooth ID Widget".

However i mangaed to reproduce the same error with a simple

E.showMessage()

command.

Here is the example code

g.clear();

g.drawString("hi this is a long sentence", 0,0);
    E.showMessage("This is a test");

g.setFontVector(10);

I noticed there, that the font size of the text was changed to that of the shown message. But even if i set it to a lower one, it is still moved to the left.

• in Bangle.js

Hi everyone,

when i run into a error, that the coordinate system moved when i load the widegets with

Bangle.loadWidgets()

Before i run this line, i can draw a string at 0,0. If i run the same draw command after i loaded the widegts the string is moved to the top left out of the screen. Do you know what the problem could be?

Here is an example code.

g.clear();
    Bangle.loadWidgets();

Actions