user148386

Member since Aug 2022 • Last active Dec 2022
  • 4 conversations
  • 19 comments

Most recent activity

• 19 comments
  • in Bangle.js

I had to repoen the Gadgetbride PR, since i broke the previous one by updating my branch. Do i have to do anything to merge it, or can only the maintainer merge the PR?

• in Bangle.js

Hi,
    the initial PR got broken so here is the new Gadgetbridge PR

And here is the PR for the android intergration app

Please take a look if you have time.
    Thank you

• in Bangle.js

Hi, i would have an implementation that sends the gps data from the smathphone to the banglejs device. There it will be emitted with the "gps" event.
    Can i add the code to the officle Gadegtbridge and the android app for the banglejs? And if so what is the procedure for that?

• in Bangle.js

Can you give me a path to that file, because i don't find it?

• in Bangle.js

Hi,
    i had time this weekend and implemente a possible way to send the gps position. I send it as a "gps" event. How can i now use it on the banglejs device, do i have to adjust the android integration app aswell or is it handled automaticly?

If you want have a look at the code, you can find it here. I have currently the problem, that the LocationManager dose not return the count of satellites or the current course(at least i didn't find a getter for that), so i set them to zero. I also send an extra flag to show that the gps data comes from an external source.

• in General

Hi everyone,
    when i try to set the project path in the web IDE, with the "Select directory for Sandbox" nothing happens and in the web console i get the error

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'chooseEntry')
        at HTMLButtonElement.<anonymous> (index.js:129798:25)
        at HTMLButtonElement.dispatch (index.js:4627:9)
        at elemData.handle (index.js:4295:28)

This error occures in the version 0.76.2, but not in the version 0.76.1.
    I use both versions on Windows in a chrome browser.

Do you have an idea what the problem could be?

• in Bangle.js

@Gordon do you have an idea when this could be implemented?

• in Bangle.js

I was thinking about a new method like

Bangle.getExternalGPS

but your idea sounds also good.

In the settings of Gadgetbridge is an option to determine the current location and it has also an option "Keep location uptodate" so i thought there is already a way to get the location in gadgetbridge.

Actions