diego

Member since Jan 2022 • Last active Jun 2022
  • 4 conversations
  • 45 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Don't pair with the Linux Bluetooth menu

This is definitely something I changed here, and it might have made all the difference.

• in Bangle.js

I don't know exactly what I was doing on the beginning that I'm not doing anymore, but sometimes I had to run this command below to make linux forget the connection and start over. May be new firmware, but I haven't needed to run the command since mid-January

sudo rm -rf /var/lib/bluetooth/04\:6C\:59\:0D\:2B\:D­5/ && sudo service bluetooth restart

(The device address should be different)

• in Bangle.js

Hi, I liked the menu a lot!

I only found the number editing a little bit confusing, as my instinct was to tap on the arrows, not to drag.

• in Bangle.js

Ok, thanks.

• 7 comments
  • in Bangle.js

If it's just that spot, it's not a big deal, my main concern is if it grows with time, that's the reason I want to know what could possibly cause this.

You've gone the route of water, maybe humidity?

• in Bangle.js

No, some splashed water from washing hands, dishes, etc, at most.

• in Bangle.js

This is on turn off.

• in Bangle.js

Hi, this white blot appeared on my bangle2 (in the image, the white part inside the black painted area).

Anyone has ideas what causes this? I tried rebooting to see if it fixes the issue, but it's still there.

• in Bangle.js

Also, I've just made a pex (executable) file from the sample script I've sent earlier, it's attached, if you want to try it out.

The pex is just a glorified zip file, so you can open it and check out inside, but you can execute with: ./send_time.pex 'aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff'

The usage:

usage: send_time.py [-h] [--correction CORRECTION] address

Bangle send time

positional arguments:
      address               bluetooth address to connect

optional arguments:
      -h, --help            show this help message and exit
      --correction CORRECTION
                            milliseconds to add to time to compensate for connection time

Actions