MarkH

Member since Dec 2021 • Last active Jan 2022
  • 0 conversations
  • 2 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Resolved: on Mac > Chrome > espruino.com/ide/ > Connected > opened a tab for banglejs.com/apps/ > Connect > About > Install Default Apps.

Now I can connect and manage apps via Google Chrome. Still having software connectivity issues on iOS with WebBLE pulling the app list and nRF Toolbox . Even in Chrome I'm having issues with Flash. Work in progress.

• in Bangle.js

@Gordon had to add onto this. Not sure why the Bluetooth isn't "working". I was attempting to update from v2v10.219 after updating apps in WebBLE such as the Bluetooth Widget app -unsure if the combination of versions kicked it off or if its Manufacture defect as well.

1. iOS > installed WebBLE > Connect > Bangle.JS 72ca appears and I hit Done | the "Getting app list..." runs perpetually without a list of apps appearing. Note, I was able to connect no problem and update apps for the first 2-3 days after receiving the Bangle. I was able to add apps and was quite happy.

On late 3rd day I saw the email about the firmware update and process so proceeded.

1. iOS > nRF Toolbox > latest firmware downloaded > DFU + Connect > Bangle appears in list > I select package > "Ready for Update screen" | Device Info: Name = Bangle.js 72ca and Status = Disconnected. Seemed odd so I rebooted 3x and then Reset Settings.

Today I see:

1. Watch Face: the Bluetooth icon is grey font/faded and not blue as it used to be.

I've Reset Settings and Rebooted multiple times with no fix. You're help and guidance is appreciated.

Mark

Actions