user133684

Member since Aug 2021 • Last active Mar 2023
  • 1 conversations
  • 7 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Was there ever a message devised to request updated/new weather from Gadgetbridge?

I have been digging through documentation but haven't found any.

• 6 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Perfect thank you, given the UART I thought it only advertised a single service, but I wasn't sure if the gadgetbridge companion weather app created a different characteristic or ???.

Basically trying to get a device to act like a bangle....But there are a wide range of characteristics and BLE descriptors. Without knowing exactly what the bangle shows it is a shot in the dark.

• in Bangle.js

Yes, I have reviewed the entire list of UUID numbers. The bangle definitely doesn't advertise every service there.

The arduino nano is also not the bangle.js.... the bangle.js doesn't act like a server to send weather (it acts like a client to receive weather...) like the arduino in the example... I mean cmon

• in Bangle.js

Hopefully a simple question for someone.

What services does the bangle.js advertise, and what are the UUIDs? I am specifically looking for the Weather service advertisements/messages/etc, as I assume there are some when used in conjunction with gadgetbridge.

Thank you.

Actions