user126378

Member since Mar 2021 • Last active Mar 2021
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

I have noticed that with Navigation Compass the LCD does not go off if you shake the watch or keep moving. The timeout is set to 30seconds but I can keep the watch on for 2 minutes if i shake my arm.

Can movement (which might keep an App busy) keep the LCD screen on or cause the timeout to be missed ?

• in Bangle.js

In this case Espruino still soldiers on and allocates arrays (eg the buffer for your offscreen >graphics) split across memory - however that means that from then on every operation on that >data ends up substantially slower.

This could be it as removing the draw of the outer yellow ring and reducing the arraybuffer to 128x128 from 160x160 seems to eliminate the issue all together and bring the time for the function down to 36ms.

I think I am de-allocating all memory using freeResources(). will have a try of 'E.defrag()' at some point.

• in Bangle.js

I called it 'Stepo' in the end - short for 'Stepometer'. Its checked in and available on the App Loader.

Hmm - how strange that this comments says user126387 - when its hughb thats typing ?

Actions