enaon

Member since Aug 2020 • Last active Aug 2022
  • 2 conversations
  • 34 comments

Most recent activity

• in Projects

a better perspective showing the watch the EUC and the lights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1sUHEEe­140

• in Projects

Yes, I guessed the motor will have a small fet for driving it, so the pin could handle the led light. So I just used the dsd6 board and replaced the one on the light, very nice little boards on those dsd6, thank you for making this possible :)

• in Projects

I used some dsd6's and some very bright cob led lights from aliexpress, to make some smart tail lights for the euc, they auto connect to the wheel and monitor breaking action, auto daisy chain to one another, I really like them.

So this is a feature request, please make something like this available for order. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAjpqNJf­OdE

• in Bangle.js

Thank you both. :)

• 16 comments
  • in Bangle.js

we have that already??

I was looking at swipe event, it only has left/right. and then there is drag event with yz but not the action id, but it is not a problem really, I used the drag event with the i2c.writeTo(0x15,0xFA,17);
    so now I get no Arbitration error, it actually works very nice.

On the reset issue, I think we are not talking about the same one.
    There is one that resets the watch on a 10sec hold, handles the dfu mode, this is very nice.

but there is another one as well, it fires at 1.5-2 sec in, and it issues an E.reboot() and the screen displays "loading".
    I have noticed that it is only started after I call the Bangle.getOptions() or set an option, or set a event. If I do not, I can bypass it, so I guess I could work around it.

I also tried calling E.kickWatchdog() , it doesn't seem to work, I guess it is not the watchdog, because I get a message from E.kill event, and the manual says this should not work on a watchdog timer reset.

• in Bangle.js

I guess in a way a neat longer-term solution would be to add touchRd/touchWr functions like we have for the other sensors on the watch.

that would be nice, or maybe info on swipe event for up/dn and x,y.

One last question that is a bit irrelevant, is there an easy way to bypass/set longer timeout on the side button's long press action?
    It restarts the watch on long press, is there a way to customize that?

• in Bangle.js

I wonder what happens when the touch irq comes in the middle of your i2c code call and bangle native irq handler runs some read over same pins via its own I2C object.

an

Uncaught Error: I2C Error: Arbitration (start)

is thrown, but it still works, been testing for a day now. :)

• in Bangle.js

something like that works fine for getting raw data on touch/swipe

var i2c=new I2C(); i2c.setup({scl:D34, sda:D33, bitrate:100000});
    TC= function(){
    i2c.writeTo(0x15,0);
    print(i2c.readFrom(0x15,7));
    };
    Bangle.on('touch', TC);
    Bangle.on('swipe', TC);

Actions