kri100s

Member since Apr 2020 • Last active Apr 2023
  • 8 conversations
  • 97 comments

Most recent activity

• in Other Boards

Thanks for the answer. I think it deserves a spot in my hobby project pipeline. It would be super cool to have a TWS device programable with js.

• started
    • 3 comments
  • in Other Boards

Hi All,

I know its a bit vague question but do you think its possible/requires much effort to port espruino to this chip from nxp?
    https://www.nxp.com/products/wireless/bl­uetooth-le-audio/ultra-low-power-bluetoo­th-low-energy-audio-solution-with-integr­ated-flash:NXH3675
    Its BT device dedicated for audio devices. It has two M0 cores plus a dsp.

Thanks,
    kri100s

• in Projects

I soldered 5x5 LFCSP footprints using generic metal stencil and cheap reflow oven. I would look for a generic stencil for that footprint or design one and fabricate it. OSH makes stencils, I made some with them oshstencils. I never tried plastic, they are super cheap. Reflow oven you can even build by yourself. Maybe fast option would be to find some fabrication house nearby.
    With ICs and passives setting profiles is easy. It might be different story with modules. The heating profile might be different.

• in Projects

Ok, if its just the button battery life shouldn't be an issue. Ultraleap seems a bit short range but probably perfect for your application. TOF cameras are more available and cheap nowadays. I havent tried it for gestures though.

• in Projects

thats class! I assume you have IMU and a button there. Whats the battery life?

• in General

That is cool. I see you got inspired by @benjaminbenben micro chat post.

• in Projects

I really like the UI. Is that custom made or some library? I need to learn more about css. Checked the functionality and it is nice not needing to reconnect. It would be nice to store the connection somehow even after the browser is reloaded. I wonder if thats possible.
    Whats the goal of this project? Is it easy communication with multiple devices?

• in General

Thanks. This seems to be working nice. I will look into adding this functionality into tiny dash.

• 7 comments
Actions