vorillaz

Member since Jun 2019 • Last active Oct 2019
  • 2 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

Wow, @Gordon that was fast and damn awesome as well.
    Thanks so much for the info, I'll give it a try and let you know :)

• in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

Hey, y'all. I have the MDBT42Q breakout board and I am trying to create a simple example where a button is pressed and the stepper motor rotates for like a half revolution.

I am using the A4988 drivers and I have managed to connect and continuously rotate the stepper motor using this sample code:

const PIN_ENABLE = D14; 
    const PIN_STEP = D13;
    const PIN_DIRECTION = D12;

digitalWrite(PIN_DIRECTION, direction);
    digitalWrite(PIN_ENABLE, enabled);

analogWrite(PIN_STEP, 0.9, {freq: 100});

I am not sure though how is it possible to count the steps per revolution and how frequency is related to rotation and time.
    Thanks in advance for your help :)

• in Electronics

Hello y'all. I recently bought the MDBT42Q breakout board for quick prototyping as well as a few bare modules. As my prototype on the breadboards works, I want to design and order a few PCBs.

In the bare module documentation, it is noted that:

A 3v non-rechargeable lithium cell is ideal for this (LiPo batteries have a voltage that is too high and will need the voltage dropping with a diode or voltage regulator).x

I was hoping if someone has any examples of circuits powering the MDBT42Q module. My goal is creating a prototype with a LiPo charger on board via a USB port, so any help, schematics or advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Actions