My ESP-12F does not work with 1v95 and latest master

Posted on
Page
of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • That's what I've been using - and it works until it gets powercycled, and then it fails....

What baud rate is the debug output it's barfing coming out at?

• choose this statement http://forum.espruino.com/comments/14021­236/ to flash the distributed firmware from directory espruino_1v95_esp8266_4mb

• Thanks, it seems to be working now. I still feel almost certain I flashed it using the same files and same command, and had it not work previously.

• hi, i whana try flash my esp8266_4M over wifi, but how add 4MB-c1 parameter on command line from file wiflash.sh?

sh wiflash.sh 192.168.1.3:88 espruino_esp8266_user1.bin espruino_esp8266_user2.bin
    Flashing user2.bin

• I don't think you need to specify that when flashing over wifi (my understanding is that it continues using whatever settings it was last manually flashed with) - just like you don't specify 4MB when flashing over wifi.

• yes. At first attempt unsuccessed flash it whas problem by wifi connection. Seccond attemp it is successful. Thanks

• Yes, ota.c reads the used flash map and saves the upload files at the specific address.

• Does this mean that one can t do Wi-Fi update from ones that use 4MB to 4MB-c1?

• Correct, wiflash.sh sticks to flash map used with esptool.py.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

My ESP-12F does not work with 1v95 and latest master

Posted by Avatar for SergeP @SergeP

Actions