• I'd like to add to Urri's post, that the code also cross-compiles with the native GNU ARM Tools under (Mac) OS X and also runs on my HY32 boards without changes. The Makefile really seems to have improved, so using the arm tool chain is really just a matter of installing XCode's CLI tools (for make), MacPorts for gdu, the ARM toolchain from https://launchpad.net/gcc-arm-embedded, add the path to to the bin folder of the tool chain to your .profile in your home, then clone the git branch and do a make with the correct platform selector (from the makefile) and RELEASE = 1.

I still have a problem with the reliabilty of the LCD on startup, that weird LCD variable (= {}) (where did it come from, again?) and what's really biting me (and might have to do with all this) is that once I save() to flash, the device tends to not boot anymore, hanging in "loading from flash". I added supporting pin changes for CC3000 on SPI2 and changed the optimization flag and decreased the number of vars to 1843, but I would not think that this would break anything in regard to the flash.

I am using SPI2 as well as pins B12, B8, B9 for the CC3000. Don't know if I've overseen anthing that might get me in trouble here.

Cheers
    Stev

About