You are reading a single comment by @StuntMonkeh and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Yes that works, got some errors to work though now but its at least calling it okay.

It appears some of my old function code doesn't work. I have tried reflashing the board but still errors.
    Stepping all the way back to the code I posted in #19, I get the following error.

ERROR: Got '}' expected EOF at line 1 col 286
    {I2C1.writeTo(104,0);var data=I2C1.readFrom(104,3);var seconds=("0"+data[0].toString(16)).subst­r(-2);var minutes=("0"+data[1].toString(16)).subst­r(-2);var hours=("0"+data[2].toString(16)).substr(­-2);var rtcTime=hours+":"+minutes+":"+seconds;pr­int(text,data);print(text,rtcTime);retur­n}
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ^
    at line 1 col 285
    {I2C1.writeTo(104,0);var data=I2C1.readFrom(104,3);var seconds=("0"+data[0].toString(16)).subst­r(-2);var minutes=("0"+data[1].toString(16)).subst­r(-2);var hours=("0"+data[2].toString(16)).substr(­-2);var rtcTime=hours+":"+minutes+":"+seconds;pr­int(text,data);print(text,rtcTime);retur­n}
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ^
    in function called from system
    ERROR: Error processing interval - removing it.
    Execution Interrupted during event processing.

About

Avatar for StuntMonkeh @StuntMonkeh started