• Hi,

I was trying to flash a new version to my 1.3b board but that failed and now I don't really know what to do with my Espruino board as it's kind of bricked - when I plug it in to my linux box it's not recognized at all and blue and red lights are lit very dimly. All I can do is switch into bootloader mode (blue light is pulsing) at which point device pops up in the system as /dev/ttyACM0

When I try to flash with python script then I get this:

python stm32loader.py -p /dev/ttyACM0 -evw ~/Downloads/espruino_1v61/espruino_1v61_­espruino_1r3.bin 
    Reading data from /home/graf/Downloads/espruino_1v61/espru­ino_1v61_espruino_1r3.bin
    Bootloader version 0x30
    Chip id 0x430, STM32F1, performance, XL-density
    Global mass erase; this may take a while
    Writing 214728 bytes to start address 0x8000000
    Write 256 bytes at 0x8000000
        WRITE FAIL - try and recover
        WRITE FAIL - wait
        WRITE FAIL - retry
        WRITE FAIL - try and recover
        WRITE FAIL - wait

and so on for ever (well I gave up after ~15 minutes). During this time the green light is blinking from time to time.

When I try to flash with WebIDE then it's a bit different. After download is complete green and red LEDs are blinking very quickly for a couple of minutes. Then only the red LED is lit for about a minute and then I get this error message:

Can't find STM32 bootloader. Make sure the chip is reset into bootloader mode by holding down BTN1 while pressing RST

I was flashing without problems with the previous versions and also Espruino was working fine before that failed attempt to update today. Now I can't even flash 1v61.
    Any ideas, please??

About