You are reading a single comment by @fanoush and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Long time ago I tried this with P8 and failed

hi, i have the same goal, using pinetime/p8 as a backup platform for bangle.js v2,
    of course it would be good if pt/p8 can also run the bangle store apps like bangle1/2.

I am a layman. Do you think you and others could enlighten me so I could ask gpt4 to make a try?
    As you may see my other posts, it DID wrote me a bangle app for soft-reboot, modify the "swipe back to clock"and"back swipe"'s swipe direction, also the microwave bangle app; among many other things outside bangle.

OR, if you could intelligently break it up into smaller steps, i could try to use gpt4 to do the small steps 1 at a time...etc.

ps:
    I have the concept of traditional programming and some OOP, i just dont want to learn the "gramma" of 100+ languages. It's ridiculous that some use for (i++,j++) and some use for [i++;j++] etc.

ps2:
    my swd tools just arrived, i am now trying to un-brick my p8b-mirror > <

• I am a layman. Do you think you and others could enlighten me so I could ask gpt4 to make a try?
    OR, if you could intelligently break it up into smaller steps, i could try to use gpt4 to do the small steps 1 at a time...etc.

So it is
    ME <== forum posts ==> YOU <== chat ==> GPT4
    That looks pretty complicated. It should be far more optimal if we remove the "ME" or "YOU" part from the loop :-)
    However the idea to let GPT4 refactor it is good so please go on if you feel so.

About

Avatar for fanoush @fanoush started