• I am running default apps on my Bangle right now - I do have one custom app I am working on, but it doesn't interact with bluetooth.

so you think without the Logitech keyboard it all works? To be honest it sounds a lot like a Bluetooth driver issue on your PC.

Yeah if I turn off the logitech keyboard everything works perfectly - and it only needs to be off at the moment the bangle connects, then I can turn it right back on. I'm interested in the idea it might be something with the bluetooth driver on my PC. I have a couple other bluetooth devices - a keyboard, a camera, and some speakers (all are typically disconnected). If the same issue does not happen with them it might suggest its specific to this keyboard. I'll also see if there are any driver updates out there.

Utimately, the issue is very small for me now - it's extremely easy to work around, just a flick of a switch and then back one second later. Happy to help with additional diagnostics but just want to make sure the lack of urgency on my end is clear.

Edit: Ooh I can also try with my phone, since that has bluetooth as well - eliminate the PC from the equation. Will report back if I find out anything useful.

About

Avatar for Philip @Philip started