• I am using chrome on windows 10 with both the web IDE, the app loader, the unofficial forked app loader with my in-progress apps, and sometimes the chrome plugin version of the web IDE.

So far the issue only seems to appear when I have already connected at least once. I intuitively suspect it has to do with trying to connect to one service after having already connected to another, similar service, but I have not tried systemic reproduction yet. Will comment again if I can get exact reproduction. Will also check the Bluetooth compatibility mode on the app loader.

EDIT: Another tidbit - when I am using the web IDE, the user interface doesn't even let me choose what to connect to. Found out I had bookmarked https://www.espruino.com/ide/?emulator and that caused that issue.

After a complete reboot of my computer it seems to work just fine at least once in the web IDE. Then, if I disconnect and attempt to reconnect, it fails to upload code chunks, access device storage, etc.

This seems to be 100% predictable based on whether or not I see the word paired written next to the bangle device in the web bluetooth selection interface. Reproduction so far only requires a reboot of computer (plus clearing all cookies and site data for the web IDE), visiting the web IDE, connecting to the bangle, uploading code, disconnecting, and reconnecting.

About

Avatar for Philip @Philip started