• I tried with several nrf52832 and 52840 Espruino devices of various FW versions and I don't see this error on any of them except Bangle.js 2. I even tried nrf52840 dongle with 2v17(my Bangle.js 2 is also 2.v17) and same version of nordic SoftDevice and don't see it there either. So looks like something specific to Bangle2 build. The 52840 dongle build is very similar but not exactly same.

So are we saying that the Bangle.js 2 is just (sometimes, in your case, and always, in my case) not sending the connection request?

Can be it is sending it (because you are even connected for a second) but then does not get the response. Or manages to miss it somehow due to some timing. The bunch of stuff on Arduino can be there once both devices agree on connection. So can be there is nothing while the low level esp32 stack does get the connection attempt from Bangle.

Can you try non C3 board? C3 is relatively new, there are bugs like this one https://github.com/espressif/esp-idf/iss­ues/11280 which could possibly affect it. Bangle can do 2M PHY but so can the 52840 dongle that works.

About

Avatar for fanoush @fanoush started